Friday, October 26, 2012

Easiest Way to Import Contact Lists into ACT!

I prospect for contact lists on the Internet and come across online directories with prospect leads that match my target market. Then, I manually copy-paste each piece of contact information into my ACT!. Is there a way by which I can quickly import these contacts?

ListGrabber automatically extracts contact lists from Online directories such as yellow pages directories, white pages directories, association websites, membership directories, Chamber of Commerce Lists, MLS listings etc. and imports them into ACT!. It extracts name, address, email, phone and fax number, etc. and enters them into respective contact fields in ACT!.

ListGrabber completely eliminates the pain of manually copy-pasting contacts into your ACT!. With ListGrabber, you will save a lot of time that you can use to sell more.

Schedule a Demo today or Download a 10-day trial version of ListGrabber to try it yourself.

No comments: